There’s no such thing, as a sure – thing, approach, or way, to successfully selling houses. However, when we examine some of the things/ techniques, which have worked, consistently, effectively, by top agents, for a substantial period of time, as well as evolving methodologies, dedicated agents, who focus on listing houses, and representing homeowner – clients, become better capable, of achieving the best, possible results. With this in mind, this article will briefly consider, and review, using the mnemonic approach, some of the approaches/ methods, top agents use, for SELLING houses.
1. Strengths; system; sales/ marketing: From the onset, the agent and homeowner, should agree, what the most relevant strengths, a particular house, possesses! When they are on the same – page, and agree, as to the strategy, responsibilities, etc, results usually benefit! Creating a system, which attracts qualified buyers, and networks effectively with other agents, improves the potential results! It is important to understand and realize, sales and marketing, must work together, hand – in – hand!
2. Emphasis; empathy; enthusiasm/ energy: How a real estate professional, proceeds, and what his emphasis, might be, focuses efforts, in a directed way! Only when an agent proceeds with the highest level of genuine empathy, does he become capable of using quality teamwork, and the most desirable results! When agents possess quality enthusiasm, and an energy, which attracts others, it certainly makes a real difference!
3. Listen: Agents must focus, and effectively listen, to their clients, as well, as what potential buyers say, and the feedback provided! One must be proactive, and address, any area of perceived weakness, etc.
4. Learn: Only if someone goes beyond, merely listening, and learns effectively from every conversation, experience (positive and negative), feedback, etc, can he possibly, get the best positive results!
5. Imagination; ideas: How will someone make a particular property, stand out, in a positive way, from the rest of the pack? How has he enhanced his level of imagination, and created, and used, quality ideas, which bring about desirable results!
6. Needs: Serving a homeowner/ client’s needs, priorities, etc, and articulating/ communicating, to potential buyers, how the property, will meet their needs, should be a top priority!
7. Good teamwork/ plan: When client and agent, remain on the same page, throughout the transaction process, they develop an understanding, of their respective responsibilities, and how they might, best work together. It is, indeed, this quality, good teamwork, which is a major reason, for positive, desirable selling results! There must be an agreed – upon, quality plan!
There is no doubt, the better one’s approaches and techniques, the better, the SELLING results. Doesn’t that make sense?