1. Always keep a container of antibacterial disinfectant wipes in your bathrooms. Every night before going to bed use one and wipe down the sinks, counter tops, and the toilets. At least by doing this you know your surfaces are clean.
2. Use a spray cleaner to spray down the tub, toilet, and shower stalls. Let your cleaner sit while you are emptying the garbage cans and hanging up fresh towels. After wards go back and clean your mirrors and wipe everything down.
3. Use a dirty bath towel as a bathroom mat on the floor while cleaning the shower to keep the surface from being slippery. After wards take to the laundry room.
4. You might consider hanging a squeegee in the shower and use this after wards to wipe down the shower doors and surround.
5. If you have small children that require watching while bathing then use this to your advantage. Take that time to clean the counters, sink, mirror and toilet. This way you are multi-tasking and killing multiple birds with one stone.
6. Uncluttered your counter top by keeping your curling iron, blow dryer and other equipment in the cabinet, drawers or baskets.
1. To clean your appliances and counter tops in the kitchen use baking soda or peroxide and this will make them sparkling clean and shiny.
2. Before going to bed each night use your soapy wet dish cloth to wipe down the counter tops in the kitchen. After having done this then place the cloth in the laundry.
3. After each meal wash your dishes and put them away. If you have a dishwasher then load it instead of having all of your dishes stacked up all day long.
4. If you are a pet owner then never sweep your floors. This only makes the pet hair move around and accomplishes nothing. It is always best to vacuum the floors.
5. Always rinse out the dish cloth after each use and then hang to dry. This way it will not become all stinky. Also be sure to change it at least once a day.
6. It's also a good idea to wash any sponges and pot scrubbers in the dishwasher when you run it.